Trimble’s newest cost-effective receiver combines precision positioning that’s ready to be powered with the unparalleled coverage of Trimble RTK, for centimeter-level accuracy. The BD9250s enables quick initialization and precision-level flexibility to suit your needs. The unit is designed to deliver precise positioning to a range of robotics and autonomy applications within agriculture, construction, terminal operations, logistics and asset tracking.
DESIGNED WITH SIMPLICITY, FLEXIBILITY IN MIND
- The Trimble BD9250s delivers robust centimeter-level positioning and advanced functionality with flexible signal tracking.
- Dual-frequency L2/L5 field switchable GNSS receiver allows customization to select frequencies best suited for their application
TRIMBLE MAXWELL™ 7 TECHNOLOGY
- 336 tracking channels for multi-constellation GNSS support, Everest Plus™ multipath mitigation, and proven low-elevation tracking technology
- Maxwell™ 7 technology utilizes up to three signals (triple frequency) from each satellite for more accurate positioning and less project downtime
- Spoofing protection and interference detection with onboard RF spectrum analysis
ENHANCED POSITIONING WITH TRIMBLE PROPOINT
- Improved RTX® performance under harsh conditions such as canopy, highway overpasses and in dense urban areas
- Sensor Fusion using tighter integration of GNSS and IMU (and new technologies in the future)
- Ability to utilize multi-constellation signals from GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS reduces convergence times
FLEXIBLE INTERFACING, EASY INTEGRATION
- On-board Ethernet connectivity allows high-speed data transfer and configuration via standard web browsers. USB, CAN and RS-232 are also supported.
- Like other Trimble embedded technologies, easy to use software commands simplify integration and reduce development time