Trimble is exhibiting at Bauma 2022!
Visit the Trimble booth to learn more about our precise positioning solutions for off-road autonomy, designed specifically for our customer’s autonomous solutions.
Visit us at Bauma 2022
October 24–30, 2022 | Trade Fair Center Messe München
WHO IS TRIMBLE
Trimble Autonomy delivers leading positioning and orientation technology to major industrial markets worldwide. This approach to autonomy is built on decades of engineering expertise, system intelligence and field-proven solutions, covering billions of acres and millions of miles. Trimble’s autonomous technology enables advanced action in any environment, designed to meet the unique needs of our customers no matter where they are on their autonomy journey. For more information, visit: autonomy.trimble.com.
HOW WE’RE ENABLING GREATER LEVELS OF AUTONOMY
Trimble autonomous solutions can be fully customized to support any level of autonomy. Highly accurate, reliable and flexible enough to work in even the harshest of environments. Ideal for enabling autonomous vehicles to navigate themselves above or below ground.
Trimble offers OEM components or full turnkey systems that are easily integrated and fully supported by Trimble’s Professional Services team.
- Accurately and safely guiding self-driving trucks
- Perfectly suited for rugged environments and industrial applications
- Operates under the most difficult GNSS conditions
- Hands-on approach to customized solutions – Autonomy on your terms
- Trusted brand, enabling over 100K industrial machines worldwide to date
Book a one-on-one discussion with our on-site staff
WHAT WE’RE FEATURING AT bauma:
Trimble’s precise positioning for off-road autonomy:
- Real time systems for use in autonomy and field robotics applications
- ”Trimble RT”
- “OEM GNSS receivers”
- Ground truthing systems for testing and validation
- “Trimble GT”
- Professional services design and integration support
DETAILED PRODUCT INFORMATION
Trimble OEM GNSS Receivers and Trimble RT products are compact, fully integrated, turnkey position and orientation systems, utilizing integrated inertial technology to generate stable, reliable and repeatable positioning solutions for land-based vehicle applications.
Trimble GT, together with a positioning and orientation software “POSPac” provides accurate positioning information to help with the development of autonomous solutions and testing.